Effective Date: 13-Nov-2023
GBDOWNLOADS.net (“we” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have established the following procedures to address claims of copyright infringement on our platform.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on GBDOWNLOADS.net, please provide written notification to our designated agent, including the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that the material you posted was removed by mistake, or if you believe that the material does not infringe upon the copyright owner’s rights, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
This DMCA Disclaimer is provided in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, and is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney.